Below you will find answers to our most common client inquiries. For any additional information, please feel free to contact us on Omom Tattoo Studio’s Facebook or Instagram account.
OMOM TATTOO STUDIO TEAM
Where is your shop located?
Building G, 2nd flr
Blue Bay Walk Metropolitan Park
Pasay City, Metro Manila
Do you have a guide on how I can locate your studio?
You can call our team if you need extra help in finding the studio location, here’s our contact number 09164865667.
How many artists do you have in your shop?
We have our resident tattoo artists including Aaron Olaguivel and Vicente Tipolo. We also have our guest artists Jeremy Tud, Jhay Colis, Derick Gonzales, Wilfredo Skip, Clish Garcia and other invited guest artists.
What tattoo style do you do?
How much does a tattoo cost?
There are as many factors in pricing a tattoo so we cannot give you a price until you give us specific details of the tattoo idea you have.
Your idea of “small” or “simple” may not be the same as our idea, so we do not want to give anyone inaccurate information.
After the consultation, the artist can give you a rough range for a single-session tattoo, or multi-session tattoo.
We can not give you a price range for a tattoo over the phone.
Is everything sterilized?
How do I make an appointment?
Based on the details of your inquiry, we can then give you a rough estimate of the tattoo price.
If the price is okay with you, you can settle a deposit to book your preferred date. You and your artist will communicate directly to finalize a custom design for you based on the tattoo idea from when you inquired.
Do you take walk-in appointments?
Do I have to pay a deposit? What if I cancel?
Your deposit will be held until your final tattoo appointment, at which time it will be deducted from your total amount.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. We recommend you look over and understand our deposit policy here: www.omomtattoo.com/deposit
How should I pay for a multi-session tattoo?
What is a consultation?
During your consultation you will submit any reference material (pictures, etc) you have collected and discuss the details you would like included in your original design.
Details include subject matter, size, placement, and colour scheme. Once the artist feels he has sufficient information to proceed with your design, they will give you a reasonable estimate for cost and time.
Please note we will use your references as inspiration only and not directly copy someone else’s tattoo that you bring in.
How old do I have to be to get a tattoo?
How should I prepare for my session?
Is food allowed in the studio?
May I bring a friend?
How do I care for my tattoo?
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR YOUR TATTOO SESSION
1. PAYMENTS ACCEPTED: Cash, BPI Online Bank Transfer, GCash and PayMaya.
2. Be well-rested, and eat two to three hours before your appointment. Wear comfortable clothing that you would not mind getting dirty, and will grant access to the area we need to tattoo. Feel free to bring music or other entertainment (your phone, magazines, a laptop or an ipad with a movie for very long sessions, anything you can enjoy without moving, so no gameboys etc).
3. Pursuant to the guidelines of the IATF and respective LGUs’ Covid-19 health protocol, we ask that you go alone on your tattoo appointment or limit your support to only one relative/friend.
4. We encourage clients to practice social distancing and proper wearing of face mask.
5. Only drinks are allowed inside the studio. There are restaurants near us where you can dine in during your session breaks. We strictly ask our clients to follow this rule.
AFTER YOUR TATTOO SESSION
Your artist or his assistant will explain to you in detail the aftercare instructions.
We encourage you to send us a photo of your tattoo once it is fully healed.
Let’s be SOCIAL!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
– Omom Tattoo Studio Team